Friday, January 20, 2012

Mark up your baby's legs

 I thought I had this great idea. So I took out a sharpie (fine point) and started making little diamond shapes on Amélie's tights. Later that night I was coming up with a list of projects to do with my sister and low and behold, there were some DIY heart tights on some indie chick on my pinterest board. dang.
 luckily, her tutorial is a little different, so I am going to go ahead and give you mine....
 Materials:
sharpie, preferably fine tipped
tights stolen from your kid
your hand

1. Lay the tights on the floor, or put them on your kid.  Put a fiiiiiine little dot where the center of each knee is. (I did this without my baby.)

2. draw yo' designs. I made mine asymmetrical, because I am an artist and that is how we do things. but symmetry is fine too, you choose:)

you are done. you can handwash if you are paranoid. I am not, since permanent marker never comes out of Olivia's clothes when I just stick it in the wash.....

2 comments:

Scotty and Chels said...

Super cute! I'm totally pinning :)

Alison said...

girl! too cute! don't you hate when the Internet steals your ideas??? I love these little diamonds! xo