Monday, October 13, 2008

something old is new again!




5 years ago I made the white feather hair piece pictured here. I was obsessed with feathers at the time, and loved that feathers gave a nod to flappers. I wore it a few times over the past 5 years, but as you can see some of the sequins and things came off (I didn't use hot glue). Well, NOW feathers are in style (perhaps people won't look at me weird now when I wear feathers in my hair). I am so excited to see feathers popping up again, so I decided to buy a bag and make some fun headbands with them. The first is pictured above. This site inspired me (and reassured me that the idea I had FIVE YEARS AGO was in fact cool)...

1 comment:

Alice said...

I KNOW! I love that site. My friend and I are gonna get together soon to make those.