Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BEFORE:AFTER

BEFORE: goodwill chair that obviously sat in someone's garage for awhile...
After: My favorite mustard paint (seen on rocking chairs, walls, drawers, um a LOT of things) and some Amy Butler fabric.
Since I am SUPER pregnant, I couldn't have done it without this man (my husband, in his sanding gear).. he sat in the 90+ degree weather and sanded 3 chairs, a crib, and a kitchen table for me to paint). I will post photos of all those once everything is put away in our new apartment (did I mention that I moved on Saturday??? Oh yeah and I was 37 weeks pregnant).

6 comments:

Carmen said...

Super Fun! Excellent makeover.

Rina said...

CUTE! (the chair... I'm not hitting on your husband... )

Lindsey Michelle said...

What a super cute transformation! I love the color too!

{ Lindsey }
http://greatfullday.blogspot.com

Alice said...

OK, I have 4 more pieces of furniture to redo. I wish I could get Jared to sand them for me. Hmmmmm....

Christy said...

I love the chair! Can't wait to see all of it put together. (And, by the way, my new BEF headband is my new favorite thing!) LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

Katie, I love how this chair turned out! I want to see pictures of your whole new apartment. I hope you get everything put together before the baby makes her arrival. :)