Thursday, April 7, 2011

new in the shop...






I've been selling a few of these in one of my shops in Atlanta, but had yet to make some for my etsy shop (which has been pretty neglected for the past 3 1/2 months.... oops).

The design is inspired by an accessory I saw in Paris and in a French magazine awhile back. I am absolutely in love with how these look on as well as off. Too bad my husband isn't around at the moment to take a photo of me wearing one so you can see (he's studying for exams)...

anyway, head over to the shop and pick one up! It would look adorable for Easter, Passover, or just to add to your spring wardrobe.

4 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Freaking adorable!

Michelle G said...

I love these!

Scotty and Chels said...

These are so adorable Katie! I always love your designs.

Little Assembly Required said...

very pretty! great accessory for spring!
new follower!
check out my new blog and follow if you'd like!

http://littleassemblyrequired.blogspot.com/