Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Cheap Furniture make-over (with some painting tips)!!
2. seal tape with clear polyurethane to prevent leaks under the tape! (a little tip I learned from some furniture blog a few months ago!!!-best tip ever)
4. painted and peeled tape while still wet. (Though since there were other dried coats underneath I still ripped paint off in a few spots. If you can take the tape off before the 4th layer then you have more luck and this usually doesn't happen:) )
1. taped around the top circular veneer part
2. FORGOT to seal the edges of the tape, and painted 2 layers of Behr paint and prime in white.
3. taped off a bunch of stripes
4. SEALED THE TAPE WITH THE SAME WHITE PAINT.
5. painted the aqua color and immediately took off the tape
6. painted a layer of polyurethane b/c the original paint was flat.