Friday, March 9, 2012

This week/end

Here is what I have been up to (besides our spontaneous trip to Disney with the kids yesterday). I have started sprouting buckwheat groats and wheat berries! I love reading about healthy eating and from what I've read, sprouting is a great way to bring live foods that are rich in in vitamins and minerals into your diet! Today I through some of the sprouted buckwheat into my morning smoothie (which also had flax seed, almond butter, almond milk, banana and a touch of raw honey in it---the honey was very unneccessary turns out). Right now I have the rest of it, along with some "reactivated" raw nuts and seeds in my dehydrator (that my husband surprised me with for valentine's day!!!) in an effort to make some raw granola. Can't wait to try it!


And my fingers are working around the clock (okay during naps and nighttime) to get  ready for my next fab sale!!! Its gonna be full of new stuff---or stuff never seen online at least--as well as some popular styles!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Have you heard about chia? We put it in our smoothies and granola. It's really good for you:)

blueeyedfreckle said...

yes! I love chia seeds. made pudding out of it once and I put it in our smoothies as well:)

Chase Clark said...

Ooh super cute! I love that black and white bow!