Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lately I am loving these things...

1. AMAZON UNIVERSAL WISHLIST BUTTON... go to amazon, download the button (its on the left side) to your browser and then you can add anything, from aNYwHERe on the web, to your amazon wishlist! What a great way to keep track of everything you see that you want and don't want to forget about!!! I told my mom about this, and so she had us each do an amazon wishlist for christmas. Luckily, I had been adding things to this list for months, so I didn't have my usual brain fart when she asked me what I wanted for Christmas!

2.Discovered this site ("clients from hell") on "How About Orange" and have spent a lot of time laughing out loud with my husband about the ridiculousness of people. NOTE: you may not get all the jokes if you are not familiar with graphic design lingo, but some things are funny regardless.

3.GovDeals.com.... old desks, chairs, etc from schools and other state facilities. ONLY PROBLEM is everything is sold in large quantities and I have neither the space to store 50 chairs, nor the vehicle to pick them up in.... Does anyone oh anyone in the Georgia area want to go halfsies on something with me??? I need old school furniture!! For what? I don't know!!! But I love it. that is all I know.

4.And this little etsy seller, who I discovered while reading this blog..
How cute is that necklace??

5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this contest (So you think you're crafty), and I have fun voting every week and seeing who wins! Whoever wins posts their tutorial for all to have! so great!

Hope you enjoy these things as much as I do!!

2 comments:

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

go to publicsurplus.com ....you can find auctions for MUCH smaller quantities.

Clair said...

you've been working hard on your blog, girl! wanna help spruce up mine? man, it needs some work. I love that so you think you're crafty blog, too! I always vote :)