Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I could just eat her up.

This girl is the reason I am not a very good blogger. I cannot get enough of her. We have so much fun all day.... we play phone, we stick the end of a block in one of our mouths and then the other one sticks it in their mouth so we are both attached to the same object.... and then we laugh real hard about it. We put on music and dance. we go for walks and bike rides. we play in the fountains. we laugh and laugh and laugh and it is such a good time that I don't want to miss out on these moments just to get on my blog.

so I apologize that I only post a few times a week. I keep looking at her face, kissing her cheeks, and begin to worry that this time is going to fly by way too fast (which is a different tune than I was singing 8/9/10 months ago when I couldn't WAIT for her to be this age) (she's 10 months). But as much as I love my virtual relationships and this wonderful blogging world, I can only contribute so much at this time in my life. I hope you all will stick by my side anyway, because I have lots of interesting things to tell you about,  I swear!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Katie, you've got your priorities in order. If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would take more walks with my son, I would play lightsabers until my hands hurt, I would shoot hoops with him until dusk- no matter if it was past dinner time. I just recently started blogging and I understand the time it takes. Your daughter is beautiful and it is so great that you two have so much fun together. I know I just recently found you, but you can bet I'll stay loyal no matter how many times a week you post!

Emily

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

I totally understand! Very well-said. Your daughter is adorable! I just wanted to say thanks for your inspiration. Here's a post where I linked to you: http://livintheyehlife.blogspot.com/2010/05/cookies-and-craft.html

Jared and Delia said...

Of course! I am right there with you. My kids come first and I have been feeling similar sentiments lately too.

I admire you for recognizing what REALLY matters.

Dana said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you have to appologize. Look at your precious little one...she's so stinking cute! I can totally see why you'd rather be with her! She was so sweet when I met her at the Beehive. Happy little girl. :)

sarah/book bound bindery said...

she is so cute! we have got to get together. and soon!

Alice said...

Yes, I think this age is so so cute. But it does get even more fun. I also give Finn so many kisses I"m surprised his cheeks aren't raw.

Ashley Terry said...

Holy cow - could you two be any cuter?!? Those are great pictures. She's just darling!!!!

Lilly Higgins said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a *gorgeous* baby! She's beautiful! She looks like a real character! I wouldn't be able to blog full stop.
I meant to organise doing a giveaway when i got to 50 followers but am finally doing one now two weeks later. And I blame that on my 5 month old puppy. You have a much better excuse! x
PS I loved the mobile tutorial!

Melanie said...

This truly is a wonderful age and thank you for reminding me of that! To get to play and laugh and where Mommy is still the coolest kid on their block! I love it! Enjoy your playtime and I think I will go enjoy some playtime of my own!

Christina said...

i'm not sure i'd get anything done have a cutie pie like around :)

dana said...

oh my gosh. She's so stinking CUTE! I've always wanted a brunette baby. Don't think it'll ever happen :)