Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!!!


 I'm just not one of those bloggers who can juggle kids, business, a blog, AND lots and lots of new tutorials like every single day. I can't. Sometimes I lay awake thinking about how I should be better at this... or that... how girl "A" or girl "B" can do it all but I just can't seem to do it. I hope you all still like reading my blog even though I can only post once or twice a week!

Anyway, I just don't know if I will get to making something new and fabulous this year for Valentine's day so I thought I'd recycle some of my oldies from the blog....


 You can make this to wear on your hot bod...
 and this to wear on your head....
for over your bed (or anywhere really)

forget about going out (it is on a TUESDAY.....) and just make this delicious meal (again with the goat cheese and basil!!)
and this for dessert. oh it is beyond delicious. beyond. especially with a dollop of almond flavored whipping cream.
and if you still have the energy, then dye some doilies to decorate the table!

Happy Valentine's Month!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even have a business and can't juggle being a mom and posting creative how-to's. I'll be patient for new posts while you enjoy your kids.

sarah marie. said...

lori and i were just talking about you the other night at book club and what a crack up you are. move back to utah!!