Monday, February 13, 2012

will you be my last minute valentine?

I just found out my playgroup is supposed to exchange valentine's tomorrow.  I had to think fast and here is what I came up with (drew) during the girls' nap. I plan on either

A. perforating the edges around the rock and attaching a string to the back so it can be a super cool rock necklace.

or:

B. Attach a packet of poprocks to the back (which I planned on doing, went to Target to get, and then bought way to much other stuff and forgot about the reason I went there.....).

If you are in a similar predicament  you can download the valentine below:
for version that prints 5 on one sheet

for version that prints 1

1 comment:

bedroom furniture said...

Hey
will you be my last minute valentine?
Many Thanks, I'm very glad to peer your post
An interesting dialogue is worth comment
Thank you!