Wednesday, April 22, 2009

new favorite blog and person?


So, meet Lesley. She is the sweetest person, and my new friend (I gave her a note that said will you be my friend, check yes or no, and she checked yes.... just kidding, but it was kinda like that)! She writes this great blog called Homemade Grits, which has all sorts of wonderful things like how-to's, baby goodies, discounts, home decorating, just a wonderful site! She also writes a blog for Pregnancy and Newborn magazine, and was a model for their baby sling spread in this month's magazine. In it, she wore my headband! yeah! so cool! (If you click on the link she is the redhead with the green headband.)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Girl, you make me blush! Thanks for showering me with glowing compliments! Looking forward to our dinner date...