Monday, April 27, 2009

next up: MOBILE!

I didn't make this mobile. I am not sure exactly what I plan on doing for mine, maybe cranes? abstract shapes? who knows, but I found a nice tutorial on how to make a moblie (not that it is rocket science) on this website! Here comes my next baby project! Who knows... if it turns out well, maybe I'll start making these for my etsy shop (yeah I haven't been doing much with that lately because of my obsession with making things for baby, and the orders I fill for local stores).

1 comment:

Alice said...

I was just looking up mobile ideas online this morning. I've been brainstorming ideas about my own also. Not sure if I'll do animals or planets. Oh and what materials I'll use. So, I hope you have some great suggestions and I can't wait to see what yours looks like:)