Monday, June 15, 2009

Making stuff

This is a bib and matching owl puppet I made for a friend...
Baby skirts I made to slip over onesies for my baby girl.
Some little shoes I made to go on those little feet (which I can't wait to meet)! The pattern for these shoes is at stardustshoes and they are very easy to make. I didn't use the interfacing like it called for (which would have made them slightly stiffer) because I didn't have any. I think they will be fine without. Just softer/smushier.

I will be posting a tutorial on how to make the simple baby skirts (since I don't have an actual pattern) in the near future!

4 comments:

Very Shannon said...

Love these! All of them are so adorable. I think I am gonna give those shoes a try for a gift.
Thanks for sharing :)

Alice said...

WHO ARE YOU!?? How do you have the energy to do this? Ya, get as much done as possible before the baby comes. Because when they come for the first little while you have no TIME!

Lesley said...

you are so inspirational. i can't wait to pick your brain tomorrowwww!

Mel said...

I'm hoping I'm close to the point where I'll be able to do some sewing as the baby either A) naps, B) is happy with gramma for a while, or C) can sit in her bouncy seat and watch me. ALL this stuff is amazing! Love it!