Saturday, February 20, 2010

delightful paper.


I love these post-its. They are adorable and beautifully designed. I can think of at least one person who would love them (and her name is mom....my mom has a love affair with office supplies).

 
I mean can you believe these paper plates???? They are gorgeous! when I was taking a pottery class last year (and simultaneously teaching it to high school students.....), I was always aiming to make my bowls and plates have that beautiful irregular, organic form.
this necklace??????? don't even get me started about how much I love that necklace. the subtle, natural, berries and browns. the textural quality of all those pods in such close proximity. the volume. and it is only one of the MANY necklaces I died over on her website.
 
And this bag, well I had to put that one up there because it is made out of the EXACT same paper I used for my wedding dress 4 years ago. (a post on that will come on my anniversary in April). 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

the plates are amazing!!i have a kiln! i have never fired it! maybe this summer! i love your new clips!