this inspiration post from the other day (above photos and more)? Well, I really WAS inspired and so I got to work... making these:
wool blend or recycled felt (the cheap kind at joann's)
2. place them on your gloves to decide how you want them configured.
3. put a TINY dot of hot glue on each triangle and place it on the glove (this will hold it in place while you embroider).
4. tie a small knot at the beginning of one triangle (I did it on the outside because it was hard to get inside the glove and do it, but if you can, that would be even better). I used a dab of hot glue on the knot so it won't come loose.
And there you have it! your own bunting gloves!
And now you can win them! Yay for a GIVEAWAY! So here are the rules:
TO ENTER: Just leave a comment. Then...
FOR ADDITIONAL CHANCES you can do the following:
-Become a follower and tell me (for new followers)
- become a FACEBOOK FAN!! (see bottom right column of this page)
- Blog about it and leave a link in my comments
- Facebook it and leave a link
-twitter it and leave a link (is that possible?)
THE GIVEAWAY ENDS MONDAY NIGHT AT 12 am (PST), FEB.7