Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The mobile that never was.

When I was pregnant with Olivia I made and made and made things for her nursery. One of those things was going to be a mobile of little mom and baby animals. I made it but then when I hung it all the animals fell off (I just hot-glued strings to the eggs, but I should have done something more secure). Anyway, I never got around to re-doing it.

So, the other day I decided to rip all those strings off the animals and so Olivia could just play with them! And she loves making them "boing boing boing" around the house. Glad all that work didn't go to waste!

(To make these animals I bought paper-mache'd eggs from hobby lobby, painted them, cut out little felt parts and hot glued them on).

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

These are so cute!!

Rina said...

So cute, Katie! I love the peacock.