Monday, November 17, 2008

i love...



my new stuff! Eva Jorgensen approached me about doing a trade a couple weeks ago, for which I was ecstatic. I LOVE her letterpress prints (I was lucky enough to buy one while she was in still in college) and all her delicious letterpress paper goods. They are gorgeous. For a doodle headband and a feather band, she traded the 2009 calendar above. I love when form meets function. I get art and organization all in one! She is also one of the nicest people I have never really met. sound wierd?? She and I went to college together, in the same department, and never really ever knew each other! She has done so much to help me get the word out about my blueeyedfreckle shop, and I am forever grateful. you can also check out her shop for unique Christmas cards!

The other photo is something I purchased at the Indie Craft Experience last weekend. I had been looking at it for weeks before the fair and when I had made a good amount of money, I told Franc I was going to buy it. I am in love with it. I can't stop looking at it! Her stuff was/is beautiful. (blueberrybandit)

No comments: