Sunday, July 3, 2011
pottery barn wall mural
darker pink tissue paper
brown wall paint
green cardstock/scrapbook paper
3m removable wall tabs
1. draw out (with pencil) the basic tree shape
2. paint the trunk/branches with the brown wall paint (I only needed 1-2 layers)
3. cut out 3 different-sized flowers out of the cardstock and tissue paper
4. bend the cardstock flowers by holding in the middle and lightly scrunching so they have some 3 dimensionality
5. hot glue the tissue paper flowers to the cardstock flowers.
6. cut out a bunch of leaves and hot glue them in pairs.
7. cut the 3m tabs into much smaller squares and adhere them to the flowers and leaves.
8. attach them to the wall! done!