Saturday, April 14, 2012

Envirosax for cheap!


I normally don't do this, but I had to post this deal for you all (and of course if 3 of you buy it I get mine free!  pretty pretty please?!). On living social today (deal ends in 11 days) you can order a set of these 5 envirosax. There are 4 different style groupings to choose from, but I chose the ones pictured above ("After Dark").   These things are normally $40 PLUS SHIPPING for a set of 5. I have a couple and I have always wanted to buy more, but the price detered me until now! But these ones are cheap: $22 plus FREE shipping! woo hoo ($4.40/bag)!!

Why do I love these so much? I use these all.the.time. They roll up really small and are water-resistant so they make a great: beach bag, pool bag, throw in your purse just in case you need an extra bag-bag, I-don't-want-to-bring-a-purse-in-my-suitcase-bag (I can't ever fit a purse AND a diaper bag when I travel, so I usually throw one of these in my suitcase and use it as a purse. Its also great if you buy lots on your trip and need to use this as a carry-on).  These things are also tough, mine have never torn and I've used them for some HEAVY stuff.

Seriously people, I wouldn't do an entire post about these if they weren't the greatest thing since sliced bread. I promise you won't regret it! Buy em here, but you only have 11 days (I'm guessing the good styles will sell out first)!

3 comments:

ssethsmum said...

hey, i purchased 1 by the way! :) thanks for the post!! greetings from the philippines ;p

ssethsmum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ssethsmum said...

okay, thought i'd let you know i got mine for free. gazillion thanks to you!! :D if you don't mind. please delete my last post? thank you so much